New York and New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers
At the New York and New Jersey law offices of Robert A. Solomon, P.C., we have a long record of trial success in personal injury cases. Having practiced extensively in personal injury law for over twenty-eight years, attorney Robert Solomon leads our firm as we fight for the optimum legal outcome for our clients:
- Our client's husband was severely burned when a pipeline he was welding exploded. He later died. Our client will receive $2.5 million over 30 years.
- Our client experienced posttraumatic stress disorder after the Jeep in which he was riding was struck by a 40-foot tractor-trailer on a Port Newark pier. After a weeklong trial, the jury awarded him a $724,600 award.
- Our client suffered serious burns and psychological injury as a result of an explosion. Our client received a $567,000 settlement.
Each case is unique and results will vary depending on the facts of each case. Whether you have been injured in an auto accident or you have been the victim of medical malpractice, we can answer your questions and help you understand your options.
Your Bridge to the Law
We handle personal injuries claims resulting from a broad range of causes, from nursing home negligence and aviation accidents to birth accidents including Erb's palsy and cerebral palsy. Call us if:
- You have been injured from a defective product or machine on the job. We can requisition company records to determine the manufacturer and sue for damages.
- You have been injured in an auto accident or truck accident. We can work with a network of medical and financial professionals to determine the extent of injuries and income loss, and fight for your full financial compensation.
- You suspect your child was injured during birth. We can work with board-certified gynecologists and obstetricians to review the delivery records.
- You believe your breast cancer treatment was mishandled. We can review medical records to determine whether your diagnosis and follow-up were handled properly.
If you have questions regarding a personal injury in New York or New Jersey, contact our firm for answers. If we are not available to take your call immediately we will return your call promptly. We encourage current clients to stop by with questions without an appointment.
We offer free initial consultations, are available for evening and weekend appointments, and employ in-house Spanish and Portuguese speakers for our clients' convenience. Contact us on-line or call us toll-free at 1-866-METROLAW (1-866-638-7652) today.